In the midst of all the responsibilities and activities of modern daily life, it’s easy to lose sight of your higher self. This is especially true if you’re the one who always takes care of everybody else, plus you’re working, too. Life can just be so busy! Connecting with your higher self needs to be a priority in your daily routine.
When you connect with your higher self, you fully tap into your potential. You become everything you’re capable of becoming and more. It’s part of your spirit, too. It’s that voice within you that helps guide your intuition and lets you know when something doesn’t feel quite right. Your higher self can recognize deceitfulness and can attract honesty and authenticity into your life.
Is your higher self trying to reach out to you? Here are seven signs to watch for!
- You feel like you should meditate. If you’re feeling like beginning a meditation routine or increasing the time you spend meditating, chances are it’s because your higher self is trying to get your attention. Meditation can help those of us who suffer from depression, anxiety, and stress, and also connects us with higher realms. Even I have trouble sometimes finding enough time to meditate, even though I know I need to. Meditating is a mindful practice. It’s one of the many ways that I connect with my higher self. You can do it, too.
- You keep seeing the same numbers. Repeating numbers carry energy. You could be seeing these numbers on a store receipt, on your bedside clock, or on the license plates of cars in traffic. If you keep seeing the same number or group of numbers over and over, your higher self certainly is trying to reach out to you.
- You want to evaluate your relationships. To connect with your higher self, you need to surround yourself with like-minded people. This helps raise your energy vibration. Surrounding yourself with people on a different path causes their energy to distract your energy. You have to cut people like this out of your life! And try not to be sad if it comes to that. Everyone walks their own paths. If people are no longer on the same vibration as you are, you’ll all be better off if you find their own new tribe. Embrace the changes on your amazing life path.
- You crave alone time. If you’re feeling like you need to spend more time on your own, your higher self is definitely trying to get your attention. As you begin connecting more closely, you’ll start to understand that the outside world can’t always elicit positivity within your soul. And that’s okay! You need time to refresh, to regenerate, and to connect with your angels and spirit guides. Your soul needs time for peace and reflection. Solitude is very welcome and very beneficial!
- You feel more compassion and love. More than ever before, you’ll feel more compassion and love. You’ll also be able to let go of negative thought processes and fearful thoughts. Your higher self will give you reminders of how magical the world truly can be. It will also remind you that compassion and love will always prevail over apathy and hate.
- You’re having more frequent and more vivid dreams. Connecting with your higher self causes dreams to increase in both their frequency and in their brilliance. Your deceased loved ones may use your dreams to try to communicate with you. Your current life path may be the focus of your dreams. Every dream means something. Sometimes we must break them down to discover their meaning.
- You’re manifesting miracles. Connecting to your higher self allows you to bring to fruition what you manifest. Now you’re no longer bound by limiting beliefs. You’ll instead begin experiencing miracles in special circumstances. You’ll also draw to you what you focus on. You’ll create your own new reality through your intentions and your thoughts.
All that’s left for you to do now is to focus more mindfully on your higher self!